Sunday, April 9, 2017

Book 4, Blog Tour, Reviews

All right, everyone! You can pre-order my book Corvids & Magic. The pre-order is for the kindle version of the book only. I had erroneously thought since I had gotten my paperback copy of the book already through Createspace that the book was already "out". Clearly, it isn't supposed to come out until June 5th. So I'm sorry for any confusion this may have caused, but I'm sure my publisher had a method to her madness.

However, I do have a form that you can fill out here if you would be interested in being a part of my blog tour. This is for anyone who blogs books and authors on a regular basis. Feel free to sign up, the more, the merrier! I would truly appreciate it.

Also, reviews! Please review, review, review! I cannot stress that enough. If you know a friend who has enjoyed my books then please encourage them to review. It's the only way I'm going to be seen as I'm an independent writer and this series is my first to be published. Book 4 out of 7. It's pretty exciting, but I would like to continue. Please show my publisher that there is interest in my books. Thank you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment