Saturday, July 2, 2016

Hoping to Keep My Contract & Kindle Promo

If you follow me on Facebook you may or may not have heard (as FB has been censoring not only my business page but my personal page in the hopes that I'll pay money to boost posts - you'd think they'd make it a little more user friendly if they wanted to keep people on their network), I am at risk of having my contract pulled from my publisher and I'm understandably dismayed about this fact.

However, my publisher is doing a promo on kindle in hopes of boosting my sales. Each of my books is only $.99 a piece when you purchase with your e-reader. Pick up your kindle versions of my books here: https://www.amazon.com/Blood-Magic-Linda-M-Crate/dp/1508572968 & https://www.amazon.com/Dragons-Magic-Linda-M-Crate/dp/1517126312. Offer only good until July 8th! If nothing else could you at least please like and share my posts (should you see them), pray, and send positive vibes my way? I really want to keep my contract. Thank you all so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment