Sunday, April 10, 2016

Vlog Mention & Review Requests

My bestie Owl happened to mention me and my book Blood & Magic in her vlog which you can view here. It is the first book in a seven book series.

It's an ensemble series with the main protagonist being Lucille Roddingale. She shows up in all the sequels even if the books don't always center around her exclusively. The books start with her and end with her. There are a few loose ends left, but I prefer to leave some things to the imagination. Everything ties itself together quite nicely if you follow along from book one all the way to book seven.

If you've read the book and enjoyed it please feel free to leave me a review. I would love to boost my rating from where it currently stands. Also, if you've read my book Dragons & Magic and enjoyed it, please let me know! There aren't any reviews for that book yet. I would love to see that someone enjoys it.

Hope that you enjoy your day, I should be off to get some writing done.

No comments:

Post a Comment