Monday, March 7, 2016

My Latest Interview & A Request

I'm not sure if any of you have read this yet as FB has a great tenacity to hide the things which are important for my followers to see. But here's my latest interview I gave, six days ago: Interview.

I have no news about the Magic series yet to give you to. Nothing new, at least. I'm hoping that the third book will be out soon, and I'll let you know as soon as I know. I think what may help with that is if I get some more reviews for Blood & Magic and Dragons & Magic. So if you've read these books and enjoy them, please leave a review so my editors can know! A lot of people have told me or told my relatives to tell me they've enjoyed the books (which is awesome and gives me a confidence boost!). However, this doesn't let my publisher know how many people are interested in my tales. Please help my dream come true! I have seven books in this series, so I've still got a lot more to say and a lot more to show you. A lot more plot twists and characters yet to meet and get to know better.

Lastly, thank you! I know I ask for reviews a lot but they seriously help. Books with 50+ reviews are advertised on Amazon. How awesome would that be for me to reach an even greater audience? I go through an independent publisher for my Magic Series so this isn't something you can just walk up into your bookstore and buy. That being said, however, if you could ask your librarians to purchase this book - I'd appreciate that, too. My mother's friend works at a library and she's at least bought the first book in my series. So, please, please, every little bit helps. If you like my books and can recommend them to your friends - that's always appreciated, too! I'm really growing weary of my job and would love for writing to be my income so please help my dreams come true. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment