Sunday, January 31, 2016

Cover Wars!

This week you can vote daily for my book in a Cover War! I would love to win so please remember to daily vote for my book cover at the following website: Cover Wars. I'm pretty excited at the prospect of winning. I would be featured on the Author Shout website. It might even get my books some more exposure which would be nice as I could really use more sales.

If you have yet to purchase a copy of my books and would like to do so remember they're available on Amazon, Kobo, Createspace, directly through my publisher (Ravenswood Publishing), Google Play, Barnes & Nobles, Smashwords, etc. Please help support my art so that I am able to make more! I love writing. It is a passion of mine, and I hope that you enjoy the Magic Series.

No comments:

Post a Comment