Saturday, September 26, 2015

Dragons & Magic and Other Tidbits

Four days until the release of my novel Dragons & Magic! Each day that gets closer to the release, the more excited I'm getting! Can't believe how quickly September dissolved away. Soon October will be here. Not that I'm complaining because the first of October is when my book comes out. Yippee!

I recently sent in the fourth book of my Magic Series to my editor. I'm currently working on the fifth book. 45 chapters in and I still have a way to go. This book is definitely going to be the longest of them thus far. Book four was close to hitting fifty chapters, but I think the fifth one is going to have close to if not sixty chapters. I just have some issues to resolve, a plot twist to introduce, and I need to give it a proper ending.

Well, I better get to it! I want to get a lot of writing done before I pop into work today.

No comments:

Post a Comment