Friday, August 28, 2015

Cover Reveal!

So I've got something exciting to share. My editor and I agreed upon a cover for my second novel (the second book in the Magic Series), and I'm really impressed with how it turned out. The artist that did the first one was unavailable so Kitty made this cover herself. I really like it! She said she has to format two books ahead of mine, but she hopes to be done formatting mine by next Tuesday at the latest. I'll let you all know when the second book is out!

If you still have yet to read the first book of my Magic series Blood & Magic do make sure you pick up your copy from Barnes & Nobles, Amazon, or Smashwords. While the two are able to be read as stand alones they would certainly make more sense if read in order.

I am plugging away on book five. Hoping to get a bit of work done on that today. Have a lovely Friday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment