Friday, July 31, 2015

Of Reviews & Pushing On

Reviews mean the world to me! Please, if you've read my book and actually like it, please pop off a review on Goodreads or Amazon. So far I've been rather disappointed with the reviews I've been getting. It seems the people actually taking time to review my novel don't even like it. Which is frustrating for me. How am I supposed to make sales if people are insisting my book is garbage? Ugh. I understand that it's not going to be everyone's cup of tea but I do wish the reviews would balance out a bit. Where are the people that love this book? Please, come rescue me. This week has been terrible and seeing that three star review just made me feel a bit disheartened. I won't give up writing or stop writing my books, no worries there! It just makes me sad that people don't seem to enjoy my books as much as I do.

If you have yet to purchase a copy of my book you can do so on Amazon, Barnes and Nobles, and Smashwords among other venues.

I am currently working on the fourth book of my Magic series. I love how my characters take me on twists and turns that I didn't expect them to. I am becoming fond of a couple that was just introduced in this series: Nova and Natsumi. Both are of Japanese descent but they both have hearts of gold and fierce warrior spirits. I hope that you guys will enjoy them as much as I do.

I recently sent in the third book of the series to my editor, but I have no word on when the second book will be out. I'll let you guys know when I do. But I am excited and I'm going to keep writing no matter what. It's too late to stop now. The words are in my blood and my heart and my soul and my brain and they have to find a way out. I do hope that I will find readers that love my books, however, and not these people who seem to enjoy ripping my ego to shreds.

No comments:

Post a Comment