Tuesday, April 7, 2015

My First Review, Reviews, and Books!

Facebook has been helpful in spreading the word about my book, unfortunately, it has also been an uphill battle. It seems that every time I pin something about my book within a week or two Facebook decides it isn't relevant anymore. So I have a favor to ask you - if you know friends, family, librarians that love books please recommend Blood & Magic to them. I have heard it is easier to find the book if you search my name so please remember if you do look me up that way it is not Linda Crate, it is Linda M. Crate. The "M" is important, thank you, very much!

If you have yet to purchase a book remember you can do so here here: http://www.amazon.com/Blood-Magic-Linda-M-Crate/dp/1508572968/ref=tmm_pap_title_0. This is the first book in a journey of seven. So this will be a long journey, not that I mind. I am almost finished with the third book in this series already. I have yet to edit the second but once that is finished, I will be sending that in to my publisher and then following suit with the third.

Also if you have read the book and would like to leave me a review, please do! It would be very helpful and may even boost sales which is always a good thing. Thank you all for your support of my writing and of me. I appreciate it more than you could possibly know.

Also, a huge thank you to Carol for my first five-star review: "Loved the book cant wait to read more from the author!" I was so excited to receive this review. It was a blessing especially after the horrible day I had yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment