Monday, March 2, 2015

Blood & Magic is out today!

My novel Blood & Magic is out today! I'm super excited. The paperback edition is available today at the following link: Blood & Magic. The kindle version will not be available until later this month, but I do believe it is available to pre-order should anyone wish to do so. I will share the link when the kindle/online version is available to the public.

I'm so blessed! I just want to thank God, my family, friends, and my fans for all their support and constant love. On my worst days you guys have been nothing but kind to me and my writing and I appreciate that more than you could possibly know! Cheers, and I hope you enjoy my novel. It's so, so exciting!

I'm going to try to get some writing in today, but I don't know how well I'll manage that. I'm pretty darn excited about this new adventure in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment