Friday, February 6, 2015

Musings

Don't really have anything new to report. Not yet. I'm still pretty excited that this novel is going to be out in the world. I can't wait for you to meet the characters.

I already have ideas for the 4th book in the Magic Series. But first it would probably be best to finish the third, eh?

Florian and Lucille are growing impatient for me to finish this third book. They're annoyed that they're not in it, but it is placed in a setting that is before they were born. So I think I'm going to have to make it up to them by having them make a few cameo appearances in the fourth book. These characters are something else, I tell you. But they wouldn't be my characters if they were any less than ridiculous. Ha ha. I do love them, don't get me wrong, but they are very demanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment